Thursday, March 12, 2009

And so it begins...

Greetings.

Now that this blog is fully armed and operational, let me start be saying a friendly 'hello' to all the other 40K commanders out there, whether you may be a comrade in arms of the Imperial Guard, a heroic space marine, or even a foul denzien of warp scum... I'll try not to hold it against you.

It's fair to say that this blog does not, at present, come anywhere near representing the scale of the army that it is to serve. My Imperial Guard have, to date, been a labour of love and refinement that began several years back when I was still in high school. It should be noted that I am not only seeking to build an army, but a background and story to go with it. Much of both will, I hope, eventually find its way here to this very blog.

Why start a blog? I'm hoping that if it picks up and becomes popular enough, it will help me stay focused on actually finishing the army and get some feedback from you, the community, on what you think of it. I've already linked to a few blogs on the left that represent just some of the more influencial blogs in this hobby, so if you know what I've been talking about until now, then there is a fair chance that you also know of these blogs.

So, while my Digital SLR charges its batteries ahead of the much-needed photo shoot for content for this blog, I'll kick off with some of the fluff that is driving this army.

Regards,

-Jim, AKA "Koppenflak"

No comments:

Post a Comment